Friday 28 October 2011

Moon Over Maui... One of My Favourite Places


I haven't had time for a big ol' post today, but since a recent Wall Street Journal article about my grandfather Tom Sewell was included in today's Globe and Mail,  I thought I'd share these links and a little bit about the home/art estate he shares with his lovely wife Michelle Sewell on Maui...


The article and Tom's website will reveal enough about this magical dwelling, so I won't get into details... but what I will say is that it is one of the most beautiful and peaceful places I've ever been. Every time I see photos I wish I was back on the island!

Below are a bunch of great shots from my most recent trip there, when Marc and I visited in February... too many to choose from!

Have a great weekend everyone :)

Aloha,
KLI











1 comment:

Sara W said...

Uhm. Wow. I didn't know this was your Grandfather's place!!

So, I now have officially decided that I'm going to visit and he can mentor me so I can be at least one TENTH as amazing as he is!!